Business Insurance in Chicago varies from company to company. Having proper coverage is essential to help you run a successful company.
Business Insurance helps protect your company from risks that come with normal operations. If you’re found negligent and don’t have the right insurance coverage, you’d have to pay out of pocket. That can get expensive fast.
Types of Small Business Insurance in Illinois
Many business owners have a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). This type of insurance policy combines three important coverages into one:
- General Liability Insurance. Protects your business from claims involving property damage or bodily injuries.
- Commercial Property Insurance. Protects the building your business is housed inside and equipment used.
- Business Income Insurance. Helps replace lost income if you need to close down during covered property damage.
If you’d like to customize your coverages, we can find the policy that fits the needs of your business. Those coverages include:
- Professional Liability Insurance. Coverage for when customers make claims you made a mistake during services you provide.
- Commercial Flood Insurance. Chicago has the largest percentage of properties unexpectedly prone to flooding. Protect your business from these damages.
- Commercial Auto Insurance. Critical for businesses that use vehicles for business purposes.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Employers are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance to help employees recover from work-related injuries.
To learn more about the insurance policies available to your small business, read more in our Commercial Insurance breakdown.
From restaurants to retail, contractors to cybersecurity services, Insured ASAP can customize a business insurance plan fit for your needs.
No Two Businesses Are the Same
It’s important for you to speak with a qualified Business Insurance professional when discussing the needs of your business. The last thing you want to do is sign up for some cookie-cutter policy that is missing key elements.
If your policy has exclusions and limitations, a good attorney will be able to find them and force you to pay out damages you can’t afford.
We work with you to compare rates from top-rated insurance companies so that you get the best coverage at the most affordable rates.
Get the Help You Need Today
Whether your business is located in Chicago, Joliet, Rockford, or elsewhere in Illinois, we can get you a quote online today. Or, give us a call at 708-719-6944 to speak with a representative about the insurance coverage your business needs.
We will ensure that you meet the business insurance requirements for the state of Illinois and have the amount of protection your livelihood deserves.